Newmarket Montessori & Christian Learning Academy is offering a Literacy & Math Program for the month of July 2023.
This program is specifically intended for both Casa (Junior/Senior Kindergarten) and Lower Elementary students (Grades 1-3).
It is designed to help improve the following skills:
- Alphabet recognition of beginning and ending consonant sounds
- Short and long vowel discrimination
- Associating sounds and symbols to compose 3, 4 and 5 letter words
- Composing words and stories with movable alphabets
- Reading simple and complex phonetic words
- Identifying high frequency sight words
- Creative and functional writing
- Proper formation of letters and words
- Improving reading fluency with primary reader sets
- Develop problem solving skills through hands on learning
- Exploring the world of fractions through baking
- Learning about organizing data through graphing
- Understand & review mathematical operations
- Learning about the purpose of measurement
- Sorting, ordering & classifying numerically and through patterns
For further information, kindly contact Newmarket Montessori through our “Contact Us” page.